Suggestion [New Add-on] Top Posters of the Month for XF2

I'm looking for a Top Posters of the Month/Year Statistics, Dedicated separate page which lists top posters by day, month and Year Statistics.

Example:

ScreenShot00014.png

Thanks for your time but I am looking for Dedicated separate page which lists top posters by day, month and Year Statistics. Please can be add Dedicated separate page? Not only widget.

Example:

ScreenShot00014.png

JB

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for your time but I am looking for Dedicated separate page which lists top posters by day, month and Year Statistics. Please can be add Dedicated separate page? Not only widget.

Example:

View attachment 199
You can easily create a page with this widget, it is very flexible :) So yes, it is possible :)

Is it the kind of result you want : https://realitygaming.fr/pages/posteurs/

How to do it ?
- First install the addon
- Then create a new widget with this addon : /admin.php?widgets/. The first field is the addon ID, copy it for the next step [ ]
- Then create a new page (https://realitygaming.fr/admin.php?nodes/), and in the HTML template field, add the following code :
Code:
<xf:widget key="topPostersSidebar" />
(replace topPostersSidebar by the ID of your widget)

@JB So widget title are not clickable? Please add support widget title clickable and its will show full results in page, similar to the one Latest posts or Members online widget. So its will work without create a new page.

As well add support excluded usergroup and node from this Stats.

JB

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
@JB So widget title are not clickable? Please add support widget title clickable and its will show full results in page, similar to the one Latest posts or Members online widget. So its will work without create a new page.

As well add support excluded usergroup and node from this Stats.
We might provide these updates later.

@JB Any ETA for update? I have seen one bug in your demo site, Month should not be showing in drop-down when month are not available for years. Also AJAX support are not working, Please add AJAX support.

ScreenShot00166.png